Philippe Starcks Meta sets the benchmark for contemporary warehouse conversion within its gentrified and ever-evolving surrounds. This unique two-level apartment showcases the renowned architects ability topreserve dashes of early-1900s Sydney whilst crafting a stylish,considered living space.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, main on separate level with ensuite
- Oversized combined living and dining space with polished timber floors
- Private balcony off living area enjoying expansive city views
- Separate bathroom and accessible internal laundry
- Caesarstone kitchen benches & Gaggenau appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure parking space, storage cage & video intercom
Appreciate tasteful, refined finishes throughout this open-plan urban sanctuary, set within steps from the city’s trendiest dining institutions and the convenience of the CBD.